Happy December! Time really has flown this past year, so I thought what better way to celebrate these last few weeks of 2012 than with something luxurious.
Our aim at t+j Designs is to provide affordable glamour for everyday life and celebrate the idea of Luxe for Less.
Here are 8 glamorous products on my must-have list that are all under $50!
You may be wondering why these items made the cut?
1. Infinity scarves are on-trend for these chilly months, and I love this open-knit, sequined “snood” from MANGO. Who doesn’t love a little glitter? This scarf is so soft and cozy, you’ll find yourself making excuses to wear it everyday!
2. I am proud to say I have found one of, if not THE best nude lip colors! Check out “Blush Nude” by Tom Ford. This shade consists of a pure nude color with just the right balance of luminosity.
3. A black clutch is a staple piece to any wardrobe! This metal trimmed envelope clutch from ASOS is a directional, exciting and diverse way to incorporate a classic piece with a little edge into any style.
4. When I think luxurious, lace always comes to mind! I am obsessed with this tulle and lace jumpsuit from OYSHO. You can’t beat this lavish piece of lingerie for only $26!
5. These gorgeous trio crystal earrings from t+j Designs are set with Swarvoski crystals! I love these because they add just the perfect amount of glimmer without being over the top for day to day wear. Try these paired with this gorgeous Golden Cluster Necklace for some extra sparkle!
6. Love sweet love spray fragrance from Philosophy is a flirty, lively and fruity scent. This is one of my favorites because the Philosophy brand believes you can “change your mood by changing your fragrance”, and this particular scent takes you on the journey of being in love and makes you feel smitten and irresistibly pretty!
7. Candles always make me feel like I am living in the lap of luxury. The warm glow of the flame and yummy scents are my definition of luxe. My most recent obsession is the Crisp Champagne candle by VOLSUPA. The sparkling brut champagne mingles with hints of vanilla and barrel oak to create the ultimate scent of relaxation. I especially love the beautifully printed tin each candle comes in!
8. Bubble baths may have just seemed like a boring ritual before, but light a few candles and throw in a Lush bath bomb and you can transform your bubble bath into a special occasion. I can’t get enough of these bath bombs because there are so many interesting fragrances and stories behind the names. Each one is a new and different experience! Just drop in the warm bath water, watch the bomb begin to fizzle up and surround you with it’s fragrant clutches, and pamper yourself like a queen!